Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I SURRENDER!

Ok, so I've come to the point where I've realized that I must give in and actually HAVE a blog!!! Many times now have I wanted to try out for DTs or perticipate in challenges but I can't... I DON'T BLOG!

So I give up! I surrender! You got me Blogger... I now must obey by the rules of the 21st century and actually... I can't believe I'm saying this... BLOG!

So now I guess I must start taking pictures of stuff I make and actually use this thing right? Yeah, tought so. I knew this blog thing would be to much work for me lol

But on the bright side, I get to create for myself a cool signatures like all the big blog stars have. I must, because that will make it look like I know what I'm doing. Who would doubt someone with a cool signature? No one! I mean, come on, a blog virgin would not have wasted time creating a signature right? So I must get one!

***Note to self: create a cool signature so that I look credible to the rest of the blogging comunity***

Clo :p
(yeah, i reeeeeally need a signature, this just doesn't cut it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment