Wednesday, August 5, 2009

UHG!

Ok so I'm back! I know, I know, I havent't posted anything yet... BUT I HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!!! My computer crashed! Not just a little bug... I CRASHED AND BURNED! I lost EVERYTHING! Gone! Caput! Adios!

So, you know how everyone says "always do a back up!" and you have aaaaaall the good intentions in the world to keep up to date on it but then time flies by and backing up is far, far down the list of things to do. And after all, these things only happen to others. Your computer is reliable. And even IF anything happens, your hard drive will be safe right? Your data will all be their waiting to be recovered right?... WRONG!!!

I'm sorry to be one of these people but please, people... BACK UP YOUR COMPUTER!!! Mine was only 10months old... still on guaranty (don't get me started on that!) and yet, tonight, I am diging thrue every SD card and CD I suspect of having some files on it to recover most of what i had. And yes, this includes PICTURES!

So you see, I do have a good excuse for not having posted anything yet. But it's coming, I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when our computer goes on the fritz. We went with out both of ours for a little this summer. I was miserable. I have a computer addiction.

    ReplyDelete